Men’s belts cannot be washed, maintenance methods:
1. Frequent wiping and polishing can maintain the softness and luster of the belt. Do not exceed 4 hours when you wear it for the first time, which can better extend the service life.
2. If it gets wet or damp, immediately use a dry towel to soak up the water stains, do not wash or blow-dry, and should dry naturally.
3. When storing, put the paper inside to absorb moisture, cover the dust-proof bag, and place it in a ventilated place.
4. Leather belts. Men’s belts should be hung up when they are not in use; of course, they can also be laid flat to avoid being crushed and wrinkled by other things, which will affect the appearance.
5. Care should be taken to protect all metal fittings and zippers. Humidity and a high salt environment will cause the oxidation of the hardware.
6. Use a soft cloth and a little soapy water to wipe clean the slight dirt.